Our Doorstep Library Service is available for Rochdale borough residents of all ages. You don't have to be a member of the library to join.
You can join if any one of the following apply to you:
- You've limited mobility due to a physical disability or through old age.
- You've a learning difficulty or a mental health disorder.
- You're registered blind or you're partially sighted.
- You're frail or in poor health.
- You're a full time carer.
- You need the service on a temporary basis, for example while you recover from an operation or illness.
Rochdale Borough Council
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale
8am till 6pm Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Telephone or visit website